Monday, February 9, 2009

Chocolate .. a yummy treat!


hello there !!!

everyone love chocolate right?? the yummy creamy taste..hmmm... just want to share my hobby & at the same time a suggestion on how you to have an. Isn't it great enjoying doing something while you're earning. All cholate fanatics this is for you!

Since valentines day is near.. I went to my favorite store the Chocolate Lover located in P. Tuazon in Cubao. There you could find all sort of chocolate goodies, from packaging & all stuff about baking & molding chocolates. Here is what I come out as my special gift to my friends, love one & customer hahaha.. a minnie valentine delight! Actually it is so easy to make and since it is personalize... it will definitely be given a thumbs up by your love one!




1 comment:

  1. hi jocelyn nice layout there, and lovely chocolates lol.. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete