Friday, March 20, 2009

FLOWER GIRLS AT THE WEDDING

Hi! weddings happen anytime of the year right, the bride & groom are so excited & so are the flower girls! You can never tell how excited they are, I should know I have experienced this every time my daughter is invited to be a flower girl.. She is asking what will I wear, is it beautiful mama.. & of course the most amazing confirmation from her lips.. i will be wearing a make up right mama..hahaha.. little girls they wanted to grow fast.

Picture below are some of the pretty flower girls .. see how they shine above the rest..




If you are looking for complete list of amazing bridal stuff & beautiful flower girl dresses, visit this THE DESSY GROUP every time I surf the internet I love to look at their gowns. So elegant & wonderfully designed to suit anyone's taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment