Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cooking dishes is so fun and easy with one step

Food is one among the most important aspect in human life. Through food good companionship is developed, lasting friendship begins and even finding true love can sometime associated with food because they say that    " a way to a man's heart is through his stomach". Well, that may conclude my observation why most woman today are into hotel and restaurant management, culinary arts and the like as long as it has relation to food.

Good thing for me, though I am not a good cook, well, okay, I am not good when it comes to cooking dishes, I must admit..but I am a very good in appreciating any food cooked by my friends and family. Aha! they can give me an award for that.

Actually I am more on baking and doing desserts, that is my specialty.

Now who says cooking are for the masters only? That may be true if we talk about cooking for catering, hotels and other launching event. But when it comes to home, even a simple dishes as long as it is tasty and lovingly prepared, neophyte are welcome.

Anyway, to cut the story short and in order for me to acquire new knowledge, I have seen this cook book that are easy to prepare and at the same time nutritious and can be prepared with affordable budget. This help me to cook easy recipe. For mother on the go, try this book and you will love it!

Click Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment