Saturday, September 23, 2017

MAKE MONEY ONLINE MY FIRST STEP TOWARDS THIS ONLINE BREAKTHROUGHS JOURNEY

MY FIRST STEP TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE - BREAKTHROUGHS JOURNEY BLOG

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted on my blog page, but as for my comeback, I will tell you the latest project I had in mind -- to make money online, and this time I am serious. Well, I am a proud mom of 3 kids and a very happy wife which made me more determined to help my loving husband in our financial needs. But what opportunity must I venture into since I currently have full-time job as of the moment, but looking forward to being my own boss in the near future. I am working in EDMARK Nova-Blumentritt Franchise - we cater food supplements. The job requires my time, my energy and my talent because you know in a MLM Company leaders must be dynamic. So while browsing on the internet with deep thought of what ways to earn extra money without too much pressure on my part and that I can do on my spare time. Then wala! I saw on Youtube that you can earn dollars using the internet, particularly affiliate marketing.

With so much interest and excitement to know more about it, I stumbled upon Ms. Jeng Cua's Youtube video. She explains about how easy it will be if you follow a step by step guide. Okay, to cut the long story short, I got hooked by her views and bought her Online Breakthroughs Mastery Course. I tell you, this is the best investment I had ever had for my self-education.  

BREAKTHROUGH MASTERY COURSE - A COMPLETE ONLINE COURSE

I got my first sales 3 weeks after promoting the course online using social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I was so happy! imagine, earning while learning!



It is not easy to generate huge sales online, it is not a rocket-science, you have to exert effort and be passionate about it. In time, I will be able to build my business online empire :-)  If you are reading my blog, especially if you are a mom, I am sharing this to tell you that yes, there is still another way to earn income and let us take advantage of the internet. Anyway, we are paying for this monthly bill might as well let us earned from it as well ;-). Actually, it is fun and somewhat I feel I am a little techny mom hahaha!

If you are really serious to have a residual income online, invest in your learning. I did buy the Breakthrough Mastery Course so that I can learn by myself, at my own time pace, even if there's no one to teach me personally with easy video instruction I am self-sufficient to follow and run my own online business.  

I am so excited to tell you about my journey! Stay tuned for my next blog.. more sales coming up! If you excited as I am.. you can check the course below.

         






1 comment: